Saturday, May 26, 2007

Be aware of scamp like this

Hello Mamun, though my manner of contacting you is
unlawful that is why I will not just give all my
information freely. I work with the bank of East Asia
ltd Singapore. I will be able to reply you and provide
you with more information after you have replied me
and promise to keep my information confidential. The
information I have are authentic and accurate for you
to receive this claim but before I let out such huge
information I must be sure that I am dealing with the
right person and you will not cut us out when I
provide you with the deceased information that is of
beneficial to you and your family. Your contact came
in some few days ago as possible beneficiary to the
late gentle man who died without a WILL. Before we
proceed furnish me FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE
NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS AND POSTAL
ADDRESS. In this way I will have some confidence in
dealing with you, There is need for us to discus our
terms before we provide you with all the late person
information. Thank you in anticipation of your reply,
Cheng Koh.

No comments: